[已解决] [Black Cat] 446

2 用户
0 喜欢
509 查看
(@canikiss)
帖子: 16
VIP2 特别成员
话题原创者

On a busy Friday night, after work, looking for a place to chill & release some pleasure. Since I'm new to the scene, I'm always curious to try out this location, Black Cat. Heard that they had a special treatment for Ice and fire. Out of curiosity, texted the captain for the arrangement to mirror and location. Is great that it can arrive at the place directly from the car park.

Once arrived, the ladies came out and mirror, at the moment was 4 people & 3 of them were very tall & there was one that was a particular standout maybe cause of the height difference, which I chose as the first time I arrived at this location. After settling all the payment stuff she pulled me into the room and had me wait inside, while she prepared all the needed things. After she was done, she invited me to take a bath with her.

While taking a bath we chatted and joked around, she laughed a lot, very friendly. Other than that, it was my first time trying a b2b bath, She rubbed shampoo all over and started washing my front and back with her chest. A different way of bathing. After cleaning me up, she offers to dry me up and she continues to clean herself. After bathing, she asked to lie down. She starts to serve me, and along the process see her using two cups. The first one is filled with ice, giving a cooling blowjobs then swapped with the hot one. These are very new, and I didn't have it anywhere else.

After foreplay, she starts to pull out the condom, and starts by cowgirl. While she riding, we also kissed each other. Then we changed position to missionary while riding I keep slipping out, and I told her that, a small penis problem. 🤣 . After a few struggles, we change into doggie style pounding her non-stop for a good 5-10 minutes. After all that, I couldn't hold it any longer and told her I was about to burst, So I moved even faster at the high. After we were done, she cleaned me up changed into our clothes, and just sit and talked for 10 minutes until time up. It's great that she not rushing or wants to end the session as soon as the job is done. Very good job.

JPEG image 44C3 B6F4 61 0

Store: Black Cat

Girl: 446

Nationality: Neighbour Indo

Language: Can speak Malay/Indo

Appearance: 7/10

Figure: 7/10 Model height

Chest: 7/10 Soft and tender

Blowjob: 10/10 

Kissing: 10/10 DFK 

Love: 10/10 

Girlfriend feeling: 10/10 true GFE