[已解决] [蒲点] Mimi

2 用户
0 喜欢
993 查看
(@canikiss)
帖子: 16
VIP2 特别成员
话题原创者

Heard rumors there is a new spot for men to hangout that has lots of great selections and I saw some familiar faces, was shocked when I saw MIMI so I quickly arranged for the mirror to confirm with the captain as he also recommended trying out Mimi, and I also always wanted to try, from the look and photo, I can say is 70-80%, especially her height, and body, Its 100%% must try! After paying, Mimi came out and pulled me into the room and started breaking the ice. Which is a very professional of her.

Once we are alone in the room, she actively hugs and holds me and sits at the corner of the bed (very active and great gesture). Then we started chatting for a while and kissed. After that, she starts off stripping first and gets ready to clean up. During the bathing scene, she cleaned me well and I also asked if I could do the same so she naturally agreed to it without any hesitation, and cleaned her while playing with her busty chest.

After cleaning, I lay on the bed she directly came by and started to attack me from top to bottom, DFK with passion, tongue exchanging. then start going toward below for my little bro. Her BJ is very skillful, spinning her tongue around the tip of my dick, I think those who can't hold it in will burst out at the moment. It's very pleasureful. After that, I request to lick her pussy, and I return the favor and serve her back, by eating her from top to bottom.

After the foreplay, She places protection while in the missionary position and I start thrusting in-out. As age gets by, I can't keep up, with the moving and we switch positions. And she is very cooperative on the without any doubt. While she was the cowgirl, we kept the intimate DFK and her catcalling as well that you could not resist. After two positions, I told her that I couldn't hold back any longer and she rode more aggressively & at last, I couldn't take it anymore and then released the burst out.

Once we were done, kind of sad that ended so early. So she helped me to wipe and clean & we cuddled, we rested and slept for a good 10-20 minutes as the remaining time ran out. Then we just cleaned up and I left the scene.

JPEG image 4DCD 9CFB B6 0

Store: 蒲点

Girl: Mimi

Nationality: I didn't ask as well.

Language: able to communicate in Mandarin

Appearance: 9/10

Figure: 10/10 Model height

Chest: 10/10 Soft and tender

Blowjob: 10/10 

Kissing: 10/10 DFK 

Love: 10/10 

Girlfriend feeling: 10/10 Very proactive 

Looking back: There are some familiar faces that I would like to return to!

店家咨询:

https://menu.panda969.com/shop/pu-dian/

Pandanet Channel:
https://t.me/pandanetchannel

已发布 : 21 7 月, 2024 11:18 上午
(@panda_fatboy)
帖子: 2306
SVIP9 特级老司机 Admin

此贴为雄猫网赞助商首发FR

恭喜楼主获得 “BINGO 4”

已发布 : 21 7 月, 2024 2:05 下午