JPEG image 4C1D A56E 6E 0

Shop: Warm Harbor

Girl: Jennie88

Nationality: Vietnamese

Language: Chinese

Appearance: 6/10

Figure: 6/10

Bust: 6/10

Massage: 10/10 (Previously worked as a masseuse)

Oral Sex: 8.5/10

Kissing: 3/10 Lip kiss

Love: 8/10 Fit

girlfriend feeling: 8/10

Return: Try others

Damage: 220

Today I received news from the store manager, a new person came to the store, and after entering, I found that she could only speak a few words of Chinese, And face actually look alike with the image, can see that she is not in her 20's and after entering the house, she began to take a bath, and she was wrapped in a bath towel when she took a bath, which was quite shy. At the beginning it was a 10-15 minute massage, which was very comfortable and refreshing, One thing great on the massage is that she is very proficient about it, she used to work as a massage lady last time, While massage we break the ice and keep talking on what her background is, quite interesting.

Then move on to the main scene, She starts to blow-job my little dragon, It was very comforting, is good but it very quick, while blow-job she still have towel wrap around her, i feel that she's abit uncomfortable striping off and work(Still new lady). About 1-2min of blow job, she took out the condom for the main action and ask have me to do missionary. Her skill to seduce you is very good. She will call over your ears, clamp you down with her legs provide more intermate , we just did 1 position and i cannot hold it any longer. Wanted go for the second round but my old engin disagree with the idea.

After all the action , i stayed and we almost chatted for the whole remaining time. If you are feeling lonely and want someone to talk to, she actually very good listener and i felt I'm a listener for her cause she did rant on her life in some moments . But overall, this lady is still worth recommending, and it is also suitable for everyone to explore slowly.

店家咨询:

https://menu.panda969.com/shop/wxg/

Pandanet Channel:
https://t.me/pandanetchannel

已发布 : 16 6 月, 2024 2:27 下午
(@panda_fatboy)
帖子: 2318
SVIP9 特级老司机 Admin

此贴为雄猫网赞助商首发FR

恭喜楼主获得 “BINGO 4”

已发布 : 19 6 月, 2024 9:45 上午
Canikiss reacted