1 用户
0 喜欢
828 查看
 Yy7
(@yy7)
帖子: 2
VIP1 普通成员
话题原创者

dk if this shop belongs here or at Port lmao, but they still do decent massage I guess

IMG 20240601 045913 820

Time: Last Week
MP: 66 Asia City Wellness Center
Race: popiah
ML: No. 9
Face: The photo is close enough, 6-7/10, somewhat fair
GFE: didn't talk much but her smile was sweet
Body: slim, petite
Boobs: Between A and B
Ass: petite ass
Pussy: shaved
Massage: 9/10, proper and good, could use a bit more strength but I was there for the other services.
HJ: not what I was there for lmao
B2B: after regular massage done, here comes the BEST B2B on my back while I am lying face down that I have ever had. You don't need big tits when you have sweet moans and cat bath at all the right places, back, ears, neck. The teasing was so sensual I nearly came.
Blowjob: 8/10, after that B2B, I wanted to skip this part and go straight to the FJ but I calm myself down and let her do her thing. Pretty good BJ overall. Rubbed her lady parts and nipples while she BJ. Wanted to try 69 but I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to hold it in until the FJ if I did that.
FJ: I cannot give a score here, I only managed missionary position then I gave in and unloaded. Tried cowgirl at first but she was having trouble so went Missionary. Her pussy had a nice firm grip on my trooper. Soft sweet moans as I pump. I was managing my pace so I can hold on a bit longer to change positions but she pulled my head down and started moaning into my ears, then that was it, full steam ahead and blew my load.
Overall: 8/10, maybe even 9. Your mileage may vary.
Damage: RM310 full package.
WIR: YES for her, and also try other girls.

I know some of our members here had bad experience with this place, but I really recommend giving this place a try. Try going in the afternoon like 3-5pm. Been there few times myself already. The man at the counter is a direct fella, so just tell him what you want. Price is 310 for full, 260 for BJ with CIM, massage and room included.

店家咨询:

https://menu.panda969.com/shop/asiacity66/

Pandanet Channel:
https://t.me/pandanetchannel

已发布 : 2 6 月, 2024 6:33 下午
Topic Tags