Boobs/Nipples : 9/10

Pussy/memek : 8/10

Moaning: 7/10

BJ : 8/10

Kiss : 7/10

Shower :8/10

booking again : sure!!!

OverAll Comment: pretty face + good service attitude + good service

Keep raining recently, my dick very hard and itchy, straight I showed up at shop, wanting to mirror the girls! Surprise surprise

Waited patiently for girls to show up, then the girls were modeling! Captain briefly introduced, I saw one indo girl, 2 girls from Vietnam, lastly was Bowie from Thailand.

Bowie was wearing the sexy red dress, she looked like one of the Santa girls! But more sexy and naughty and Christmas was already long past! Bowie looks much better in real person.

So we held hands and entered the magical room, when we undressed and went to shower, holy shit her bare tits were out! I think got a bit artificial but her melons were so soft! She never said no when I reached out to grab her tits! I think I grabbed her tits more than 50times that night.

During the shower, as all my bros here already got experience before. Golden Shower has begun, she used her body to wash my body, she did some boob job to my dick and at the same time blowjob my dick. Really heaven on earth! This process went on for 5 or 7 minutes, and I was really going to cum! But I think the weather was freaking cold, I shivered while trying to hold my load in. So she realized I was in cold, she quickly wrapped me up with towel and we went to the bed next.

The sex was as usual and nothing special, but you need to let her ride you, she knows how to use her hip and just rotate on your shaft and squeeze your tip if you know what I mean. I never had such a rider girl for some long time. She was a super good rider, and plus the view was amazing, the tits just jumping around!! After that my first load was out before realizing while her body just collapsed on mine.

Then we rested and she requested to massage me, I was actually very tired and feeling cold. So I said yes to her massage, she was serious giving massage, putting all her strength into it! I was going to nap almost after all that massage. She went on more than 10mins massaging, then I told her to stop and just lay beside me, then we were cuddling and spooning.

I think she’s too hot! And her tits were just infront of my face, we were like horny couple and touch touch around. Then my dick woke up again surprisingly! So I teased her, and asked for 2nd shot! And she surprised me back, she said she want it too with the submissive girlfriend face!

Straight capped on and fuck again! It’s like I got used to her boobs and body, I knew how to enjoy fucking her, there was doggy sttyle then cowgirl position again, then ended up shooting 2nd time in missionary position! I gotta say, she’s the only girl make my dick awake so quick and also shoot 2nd shot in shorter time than my 1st shot, I’m thirties year old…

Bowie is a hot girl with great melons and always wanting to serve you to her best type of working girl! Every one need to go try her and just enjoy all the service and fucking!

店家咨询:

https://menu.panda969.com/shop/gs/

Pandanet Channel:
https://t.me/pandanetchannel

已发布 : 24 5 月, 2024 3:02 下午
(@panda_fatboy)
帖子: 2306
SVIP9 特级老司机 Admin
话题原创者

由于楼主FR已经发布在该店家群,所以此贴不会获得BINGO

已发布 : 25 5 月, 2024 11:08 上午