[已解决] [Queen777] Win FR

2 用户
0 喜欢
477 查看
(@b6076050517)
帖子: 23
VIP2 特别成员
话题原创者

Its almost the end of the month and i wanted to visit the dick riding Win before the month ends so I made an appointment and book for Win , as I arrive there I told OKT I book for Win and I sat down and wait for her to come down , as soon as she came down I quickly followed her up stairs and into the room and hugged her , she recognised me even though it's been a month+ since I saw her , so we start to undress ourself and her of course she says some stuff but its a little hard for me to understand because her mandarin its not that good , i grab her nice boobies and gave them a suck , her nipples are big too so its nice for sucking , so we head to shower after abit of foreplay and she clean me nicely too , then we head back to the room, we lay on the bed and snuggle on each other and we started kissing and I slowly put my hands down and gave her pussy a nice rub and it's wet already as her pussy is sensitive she gets horny real fast , after abit of rubbing she straight go and attack my didi as she slowly lick around it and gave a good blowjob, then its time to start the action as she puts on the condom for me and starts it off with cowgirl , as far as i know she loves cowgirl and she can jus ride me non stop and keep grinding, then we start to change position from missionary to doggy until I gave in , the first shot took me quite some time so after resting awhile and chit chatting i notice the room was a little hot because the aircond was not really cold and probably malfunction so I didn't finish my 2nd shot so we jus went to shower after that and clean up and we hug each other and laughing while we kiss and say our goodbyes.

IMG 20240830 102538 186

Name: Win

Nationality: Vietnam

Language: 6/10 Little mandarin + google translate

Appearance: 8/10 Just like pic

Body shape: 9/10 Short and slim

Chest: 9/10 Big natural and firm

Abalone: 8/10 very sensitive and alot of water 

Kiss: 9/10 Kiss non stop

Oral sex: 9/10 Very good

Girlfriend feeling: 9/10 

Sex: 9/10 Like abeast