2 用户
0 喜欢
511 查看
(@b6076050517)
帖子: 27
VIP3 高级会员
话题原创者

win

So it's been awhile since I came back to Cheong , so I came across this place and decided to take a visit. I went in and I asked captain got what to recommend , so he recommended me a few then at last I picked Win , so I waited for a few mins for her to get ready to bring me up , so when I first saw her she was wearing a long black dress with deep cleavage and can clearly see her sexy small figure and she was really cheerful. Her mandarin is not too good or bad but she still tried , so after that went in room and get ready to shower and all then back to room she start to flirt and touching touching already and we started kissing (DFK) then after that she give me BJ and i ask her to let me eat her while she blow me and her pussy was really wet too. After that I started pounding her nonstop cowgirl missionary doggy all the position, at last we 69 until i shoot in her mouth. Overall sex and all was good and she also gives you the GFE feeling too. If you like small big boobs with GFE feeling can go find her cause I will definitely find her again.

Name: Win
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: 6/10 Little mandarin + google translate
Appearance: 8/10 Just like pic
Body shape: 9/10 Short and slim
Chest: 9/10 Big natural and firm
Abalone: ​​8/10 very sensitive and alot of water 
Kiss: 9/10 Kiss non stop
Oral sex: 9/10 Very good
Girlfriend feeling: 9/10 
Sex: 9/10 Like a beast
Rush: No