[已解决] [Black Cat] [7/24 Bonus FR] 447

1 用户
0 喜欢
446 查看
(@canikiss)
帖子: 16
VIP2 特别成员
话题原创者

Once again thanks for the platform on the monthly event & helpful support always helping behind the scene for the smooth arrangement. As usual TGIF, I do not have anything else to do except satisfying my needs. Texted black cat to redeem bingo reward, while driving to the location. He just need a quick verification from panda process took about 3-5mins. So i made appointment with 447 on of the many attractive lady they have there.

Once arrived, I just have to site awhile to wait for this beautiful lady standing waiting for me, with a very sexy black lingerie. All i can say that her picture and her real person looks 90% looks alike. Pull me into the room and waited for her to get her tools to work. After she came in, we chatted little, and i realised she like to smile. So we get undressed & we ready for bath. She has a very smooth and nice skin tone. Really attracted to girls with tan & smooth skin. She helped me to bath using all her might scrubbing from top to bottom , front and back. While bathing she also tried to suck my dick, a bit of teasing in the bathroom, very fun. Soon after she's done helping me, i leave out to dry and lay on bed while waiting for her.

She came out by starting with massage, very professional pressing all the points. Then starts to do Ice and fire with my back. It has really a different sensation, very pleasureful. It also seems like a very tough job keeping the water in the mouth. Then I turn around she does the same thing to my dick as well. The blow job was great additional with the ice and fire. Mind blown.

Once done with foreplay, she puts on condom and starts to ride on top, rocking back and forth, while riding she ask if she is very heavy, of cause i said no, it was just perfect, For me she has a very nice body shape and perfect weight, but she thinks she kind of grow some meat, which i think very nice.. After awhile we changed position, while doing missionary , i had few kiss with her, the game is not very hot didn't able to get to do DFK with her. After 5min,I just couldn't hold any longer and shoot out my shot. 

After my shot , she said she thought i could go longer then this. Well, i didnt have much skills on these game, cant hold any longer to attractive lady even if i wants to. She said if i return she would teach me to go longer. Overall is very good experience. Highly recommend these girls.

JPEG image 426E 953D F6 0

Store: Black Cat

Girl: 447

Nationality: Indo

Language: Can speak English / Malay

Appearance: 8/10 Smooth and tall girl

Figure: 9/10 Model height 165

Chest: 7/10 B Cup

Blowjob: 10/10 Ice & Fire

Kissing: 10/10 DFK 

Love: 10/10 

Girlfriend feeling: 7/10 true GFE